Thursday, November 20, 2008

great week

I'm sitting here at home as the snow falls outside listening to worship music feeling whole, complete, and overfilled. What an amazing couple of weeks it's been. God has been so present in my life and using me as his vessle to reach people talk about his love that i've been lucky enough to have. It's perfect....I know coming from perfect God. It's been amazing. and I've had a few amazing experiences. For instance. yesterday I was at work talkingto my friend Jenn about our personal relationships with Christ, how we got there what happened to us to bring us close to him. How he's led us in our lives, about the people he's brought into our lives and why. It was a very indepth wonderful talk and our friend Dale came out while we were talking about it and just sat down and listened. Dale isn't a believer at all....and after about ten min. we looked down at her and she was sobbing. she told us that it is amazing to her to listen to us talk cause she doesn't believe and it gives her hope that some day she will and that someday God will be there for her too. I started to cry and I told her that Jesus loves her and he has never left her and never will. I know she's going through alot right now and she's not ready, but God is always ready and he's just waiting on the sidelines with his arms wide open just waiting for her to come to him so he can wrap her up in his arms and guide her along and to take on all the pain she has right now....by the time I said all that I was crying and she was crying, and jenn was hugging us both. God is so powerful and to be used by him to reach someone like that is something i'll never be able to explain it's unreal. It was just amazing. I used to be scared to talk about God to people who didn't believe but now out of nowhere he's given me the words to do so. To touch the people who need him the most and it's been the best thing I've ever done. It was something I'll never forget and i'll always hold close to my heart.
I just got home from having dinner with Jamelle and Michele two girls from my emmaus walk it was a wonderful much needed get together I missed them, and the three of us hold each other so accountable and the unconditional love that we have for each other is shocking since we only knew each other for four days at the retreat. but it's very real and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. God has blessed me so greatly these past couple of years it's amazing and I just wish everyone could feel the perfectness of it like I do. God is good all the time, and all the time God is good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that things are going well for you :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 28 and I live in a tiny lake town that I love. I have the most amazing friends in the world and a fantastic family. I love my job and have made more money serving than any other more "respectable" job I've ever had.