Sunday, December 21, 2008

miss my biff

I miss my best friend. No I don't have a reason as to why Imiss her, but why should I have to have a reason. I just miss being able to hang out whenever we wanted to, or sitting around at night talking about our day or going for a drink from time to time. Tara and I have this closeness that I could never put into words. but it's a closeness I don't have with anyone else. and Somedays I just need to feel that closeness. It reminds me that everything is going to be okay and that everything in my world is right where it should be. It's almost like as long as I have tara then I know everything is normal and I don't need to add anything else. does that make any sense?
Matthew just let my parents house we just layed on the couch and watched tv. I love that guy. it's nice that we can just hang around the family like he's been around forever. I'm feeling weird today and I don't know what it is or why. Just weird.....

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 28 and I live in a tiny lake town that I love. I have the most amazing friends in the world and a fantastic family. I love my job and have made more money serving than any other more "respectable" job I've ever had.