Wednesday, October 8, 2008

FAJITAS

Had a pretty good day today...Work was interesting. My good friend Candi got arrested on Sunday night and missed work on Monday...no one really knew why and couldn't figure out what she could have done except for maybe a DUI well come to find out....Her boyfriend had her car out on Sunday night while she was in bed cause she was sick, he hit another car and got out of the car and took off running cause his license is suspended, and when the cops got there they ran the plates and they went back to Candi's boyfriends sister cause candi is in the processes of buying her truck off them, they gave the cops candi's number and showed up at the house to arrest her. She told them she wasn't driving and that Cecil was and they didn't believe her although they had no proof who was driving at all, they arrested her, found out she had a warrant in Fulton county for a bounced check and held her for three days til we could bail her out today.......yea pretty messed up, but anyway I got to see her today after she got out she came into work and She's doing alright.
I worked a double and we were dead. I made five bucks tonight and only had two tables totally not worth my time but i came home to Sonya and our friend Telinna doing their homework, and Sonya made us Fajitas and they were AAAWWWWEEESOOOMMMEEE...I have the best wife ever. and I did the dishes while telinna finished up her homework....and continued to finish up her homework as I did 100 ab lounges and sonya did an ab work out of her own on the couch....and then Telinna continued to finish up her homework as sonya sat at the dining room table in utter silence and when she finally finished her homework we took about a billion random pictures.
It's amazing to me how much my life has changed in a year. Mostly for the good. I do love where I live and everything but I miss my elkhart friends more than words could ever say. I never get to see you guys enough. I mean I love our little town and I love love love living so close to the lake and I love our apartment.....it just sucks I wish we could apparate to each other's houses and be there in a blink of an eye....or I could stick my head in a fire place and show up in your fireplace for a conversation.....Harry Potter had it so easy....:) okay I gotta head to bed.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 28 and I live in a tiny lake town that I love. I have the most amazing friends in the world and a fantastic family. I love my job and have made more money serving than any other more "respectable" job I've ever had.