Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ME LIKE COOKIES!!

So I text sonya today around seven thirty complaining we didn't have anything in the house to curb my period cravings....I got a text back that said and I quote, "what do you want hubby" of course as the good husband that I am I told her I didn't want her to pick anything up b/c she'd been gone all day working and going to school and I knew she just wanted to come home...well she showed up with two things of betty crocker cookies....one chocolate chip and one peanut butter so here it is ten o'clock and I just made cookies and they are amazing. Not to mention she also brought home tortilla chips and nacho cheese, and chili cheese fritos. So she walkedin the door and ate all the left over spaghetti, chips and cheese, then two cookies, then chili cheese frito's she's so damn lucky....anyway my cookies are amazing. And I love that we are making them this late. :) lol these are the days of my life that I am glad to be alive. :)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 28 and I live in a tiny lake town that I love. I have the most amazing friends in the world and a fantastic family. I love my job and have made more money serving than any other more "respectable" job I've ever had.