Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Things are GGGGRRRRREEEAAAAT



Okay i'm trying to get the hang of this thing...Sarah is on the phone I said I need blog spot help and she was very exasperated by that comment. I love her she's funny...so to hell with it i'm just gonna start writing now.

Things in my life are going so well. My job is going great I'm having a blast there and my living situation couldn't be better. I have a roommate that I love and we get along great. I LOVE our place its right by the lake and it's so pretty.

My friends are amazing and I love them all dearly. I've made it to elkhart the past three weekends and i've gotten to spend time with Tara and Ryan and Dan and Amanda thats been nice. But of course the best part of why things are so great is my new boyfriend. Matthew Jessie. He's great. yea he's only 21 but he's far more mature than I am. He just bought a house in South Bend and he's almost done with school. He's so good to me. And unbelievably sweet. When I first told Tara about him her first words were "so you're gonna try dating a nice guy for once" lol but it's true he's amazing. I know it's the "honeymoon" stage, and we have only been dating for a few weeks....but he's definitly different than any other guy i've ever been with. And the biggest plus all my elkhart friends love him. lol
We are going to Chicago to watch my sister run the chicago marathon on Sunday. She was invited this year. One of only three American woman who were invited to run. All expenses paid. she gets a five min. head start so she doesn't have to fight with the men for position, she's so excited and i'm so excited for her. She's in the top 15 elite American marathoners now...Yea I'm a bit proud. but anyway okay well I have things I need to do....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well you are doing better than me b/c I can't figure out how to follow peoples blogs :) Glad to see you joined the blog world though, but it's highly addicting!

Sarah said...

Ahh he's so cute! You guys look adorable together AND you look so happy! I can't wait to see you on Thursday!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! you deserve happiness and success... girlie... BTW I think I might be a bit lower on that list than 15th, at least for now.

Abbaybay said...

okay...who is anonymous???

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 28 and I live in a tiny lake town that I love. I have the most amazing friends in the world and a fantastic family. I love my job and have made more money serving than any other more "respectable" job I've ever had.