Sunday, October 26, 2008

Yea.....I love him.

Here I am sitting at Matthews house feeling so incredibly lucky.
He's a great guy and I know we haven't been together very long but we've known each other for over a year, and well.....we were talking marriage with Tara last night, and we both know this is it. I do love this guy a lot. he's amazing, and he'll do anything for me. I had a very busy week. I worked 12 days and 16 shift in a row so I was ready for a day off, and to drink last night woot woot. It was a fun halloween party until ryan trying to beat ass...but he does that and we all know and love him for it. lol. I had so much fun. but the conversations at the end of the night in the basement was the high light. I love the good conversations with Tara those are the things memories are made of. lol.
Matt and I have been laying around all day....or okay let me rephrase that I've been laying around all day. we went to church and then after church we went to my parents house so my dad could help Matt with his accounting homework. We walked in the living room and Matt spotted the Hulk dvd so he got all little dorky kid excited and we had to watch that movie first. so I layed on the couch and kinda fell asleep during the movie. then I layed on the couch and fell asleep again while my dad was helping him with his homework, and now we are back at his place laying on the couch with a fire going in the fireplace and watching CSI. it's a perfect sunday.
I'm so happy right now. things in my life could only be better if I was able to get a car. lol. okay well I'm gonna get off here now and watch this show.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It makes me so happy to see you so happy. So even though I've never met Matthew, I love him already because of how he makes you feel! You so deserve this Abby!!

I love you!

Anonymous said...

lol...i love you! your so funny and it doesn't surprise me at all that you fell asleep watching the movie!
I heard some more interesting news about the fight...I guess Corey Baker told ryan he could hit john because john was crossing the line. John kept telling me I should be with him and he would treat me so much better and blah blah blah

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 28 and I live in a tiny lake town that I love. I have the most amazing friends in the world and a fantastic family. I love my job and have made more money serving than any other more "respectable" job I've ever had.